[Eeglablist] ERP/T-test

Gopakumar Venugopalan venug001 at bama.ua.edu
Mon Mar 17 17:47:32 PDT 2008

Dear EEGLAB experts please pardon my ignorance when I ask:
i) I have epoched data (-150-0-3400ms long with 954 data points). These
epochs or averages were obtained using an MEG where continous data
was averaged to two triggers. They produced two files: one for the word
condition and, one for the non-word condition. I have 12 separate files
for each condition.
ii) The MEG data was imported using the import function (4d
neuroimaging option) and saved as *.set files.
iii) EEG data that was concurrently obtained was saved separately and
also imported (neuroscan.eeg option) from neuroscan.avg files and also
saved as a separate set of *.set files.
iv) I also installed grandaverage 1.0 (Widmann) and it seems to work
well from the command line.
v) I intend to direcly do the paired t-test between the two
conditions for each the two modalities(or sets of files) separately
vi) would you be kind enough to tell me what can be done and the
most expeditious route. Something as simple as Start>create study> so
on would be fine.
vii)The functions PLOT, TOOLS seemed are greyed out and not
functional,which is why I am asking these question. I really wonder if
I have to download eegtoolbox for these functionalities or are they
included in eeg_current, plus the plugins?

Your kind and thoughtful suggestion are appreciated in advance!

regards
gopa