[Eeglablist] Re-Referencing Biosemi additional channels

Jörg Fachner jofachne at campus.jyu.fi
Wed Apr 23 06:04:20 PDT 2008

Hi All,

1) how can I re-reference 32 EEG channels to 2 recorded  left and
right mastoid channels (EXG) in order have them as unipolar
references of each hemisphere?
2) While checking possible solutions I have seen that when using one
of these mastoid channels as a reference also the other additional
data channels (like EOG, Temperature or  an audio event channel on
Biosemi  ERG1) will be re-referenced. So what can I do to leave such
channels untouched for re-referencing?
3) When de-selecting such channels in EEGLAB how is it possible to
get them back in to the dataset?
4) All additional EXG channels were administered and mounted as
suggested from Biosemi Active II manual. Is there already a standard
location file somewhere that could be loaded for the channellist?
Maybe I have missed important information displayed somewhere on the
list or in the tutorials but maybe somebody knows more about this?

Jörg F.