[Eeglablist] Second Call for the International Conference on Cognitive Neuroscience X (ICON X)

Tamer Demiralp demiralp at istanbul.edu.tr
Thu Apr 24 15:22:24 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to let you know that the Second Call for the ICON X
Conference, taking place in Bodrum from September 1st to 5th 2008, has been
completed and it is attached to this message.

Abstracts can be submitted until May 15th and early registration for the
reduced registration fee can be carried out on-line until June 1 st.  You
can access both the on-line abstract submission and registration pages at
www.iconxbodrum.org.
We wish that you don't miss the abstract submission and early registration
deadlines. We would be very happy of meeting you all in Bodrum in September.

Sincerely,

Prof. Dr. Tamer Demiralp
President, ICON X

.