[Eeglablist] loadavg

Min Bao ustcbm at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jun 9 07:55:03 PDT 2008

Hi,

I used loadavg to import the data from a NeuroScan .avg file. Then I plotted the ERP of one of the electrodes. The shape looked the same as that shown in Scan4.3 (NeuroScan software), but the signal value was reduced. For example, the peak of the ERP shown in Scan4.3 is 1.622 microvolt. And the same peak in the imported signal is only 0.0551 microvolt.

So it seems the loadavg function changes the signal value when importing .avg files. Has anyone met this problem?

Cheers,

Min