[Eeglablist] loadavg

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 11 01:14:07 PDT 2008

Dear Min,

yes, that's a known problem and we would be grateful if someone can
look at it. There has already been some correction to that function to
fix that problem (but based on your message it seems it was not
optimal). In any case, be sure you are using the latest version of
that function (in the "current" eeglab release from last week). The
actual correction might have to do with using the same calibration as
in the loadcnt.m function. If someone fix that function, please send
it back to us.

Hope this helps,