[Eeglablist] [How to] Phase synchronization and Filter type

TH Lee tothememory at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 00:57:35 PDT 2008

Dear Collegues

These days, I've tried to analyze the Phase synchronization of my EEG data (1000Hz sampling rate).
Especially, i concered about Gamma band synchronization.
For choosing optimal parametic value, i've read almost references in relation to this issue.
But still i can't find the optimal parametic value to analyze the data.
Because, according to aurthor, they aplied filter type differently.
For instance, some aurthor used Kaiser type FIR filter for filtering. However, the other used Hannning type FIR window.
So i can't decide the analyzing procedure.

Please let me know the best parametical choice for analyzing in EEGLAB (e.g., Filter Type, Sampling rate, window length. etc)
Thanks

Lee