[Eeglablist] [How to] Phase synchronization and Filter type

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 13 01:46:30 PDT 2008

Dear Lee,

according to the literature, standard values for the number of cycles
at gamma (30-150Hz) are from 6 to 12.
Prior filtering (unless you are using a hilbert transform) is probably
unnecessary.
To reduce noise you may also want to use the multitaper option which
is available from the command line in the timef() function.

Best regards,

Arno