[Eeglablist] Nihon Koden *.EEG files

Midhat Ali midhatali at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:08:41 PDT 2008

Hi

I worked with this format last year (EEG 1100 or 2100 i think). I
found two software that can handle this format. U can export this
format to ASCII which can beread by EEGLab.

One is the Nihon Koden supplied software. Selection with that is a bit
tricky but it can export in ASCII. the other is eemagine EEG, which
can open the files, export them to ASCII and do some other tricks with
it. I believe eemagine has a demo version avalable.

- Midhat