[Eeglablist] Nihon Koden *.EEG files

Brett Foster BFoster at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Thu Jun 26 20:04:33 PDT 2008

Update:

getfiletype.m (biosig) is set up to open EEG-1100 NK files.  So these file types my be ok.  We had trouble with EEG 2100.  One immediate solution is to convert to EDF/BDF using this converter:
http://www.teuniz.net/edf/index.html

or via the general EDFbrowser
http://www.teuniz.net/edfbrowser/

These converted files are opened with EEGLAB and appear to preserver header acquisition information.
NB: with our data, the single  *.EEG file was converted into 4 *.edf files (relating to four concatenated test periods).  This may have been part of the original problem.

Thanks for the assistance,
Brett.

Brett Foster - PhD scholar
Brain Dynamics Research Unit,
Brain Sciences Institute.
Swinburne University of Technology,
Melbourne, Australia.
email: bfoster at swin.edu.au
web: http://marr.bsee.swin.edu.au/brett-homepage.html
phone: 9214-5543

-----
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.