[Eeglablist] time-frequency contiguity threshold?

Morgan Hough mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 09:41:16 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Would something like Stephan Kiebel's SPM for ERPs papers be what you
are looking for?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15193578?ordinalpos=20&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15193579?ordinalpos=19&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

As you can see in the two papers, they deal with the thresholding
problem in ERPs and ERSPs using GRF theory which is pretty much standard
practice for FMRI. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Morgan

Morgan Hough, D. Phil. Student,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222466  (fax 222717)
mhough at fmrib.ox.ac.uk  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~mhough