[Eeglablist] ERSP/ITC data across electrodes and subjects.

TH Lee tothememory at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:59:20 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues.

Im trying to use STUDY function for computing time-frequency value (e.g. ERSP/ITC) across electrodes and subjects.
Even knowing that ICA activity is more recommended when STUDY function is applied,
i want to compute the measures based on raw EEG/ERP data.

I understand that STUDY function is powerful tool for this case, analyzing data measures across multiple subjects and conditions.
For this, I've created a .study file which has 14 datasets for 2 conditions (15 electrodes).
In the STUDY function, i used the "precompute channel measure" to compute the ERSP/ITC for my multiple datasets.
Then i got the result for ERSP/ITC across multiple datasets from precomputing processing.
But the result derived from precomputing is seperated at each electrodes.

How can these seperated results at each channel are averaged?

I read in "IV.5.2" secition of manual, but i can't apply this for all subjects.
Is there any way to compute time-frequency value (e.g. ERSP/ITC) across electrodes and subjects simultaneously?

Please help me.

Tae-Ho.