[Eeglablist] ICA with 128 channels

mjalbrzikowski8 at ucla.edu mjalbrzikowski8 at ucla.edu
Sun Jul 27 18:35:17 PDT 2008

Hi,
    I am currently running ICA through data that was collected with a
128 channel cap.  However, unlike the data that I have previously
worked with less channels, ICA does not return identifiable blink
(VEOG or HEOG) components with this electrode setup. I'm thinking this
is because after you ICA, you get 128 components, and VEOG or HEOG is
dispersed across several different components.  However, I cannot
accurately identify these components now.  It was muich easier to pull
out blink components with less channels.  Has anyone else had this
problem?  If so, did you figure out any solutions that you would like
to share?
Thank-you,
Maria Jalbrzikowski