[Eeglablist] newtimef with large frequency windows

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:06:56 PDT 2008

Zach:

It's not so much that the parameters are forcing an 84 ms window, as
they're forcing 558 ms edges. You need to increase your epoch length
or--if I remember newtimef correctly--you might be able to increase
your padratio to change the size of these windows.

There are ways to get the information through bandpass filtering
though: you can get the analytic amplitude of the bandpassed signal.

::brad