[Eeglablist] Plot 1-D Matrix using Headmap

SANKET JAIN jainsanket1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:28:51 PDT 2008

Hi experts,

Using the stancond() function, I got a 62X1 vector of p values for
statistical comparison between the 2 tasks.

I need to plot these values as a topographic map with value at each
electrode being the same as p value. I got the topographic head map using
the topoplot() function.

I need a color bar along with this topographic map so that I can interprete
the p value from the map. Let me know of any possible to do it? Also let me
know of
any better way to do the same procedure.
Thank you in advance,

Sanket Jain