[Eeglablist] Plot 1-D Matrix using Headmap

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 18 05:19:58 PDT 2008

I advise you to do this

Load a dataset in EEGLAB with the 62 channels you are interested in.
The code belows allow you to plot results in log space where it is
easier to look at p values.

figure; topoplot(-log10(p), EEG.chanlocs, 'cbar', 'on')

Then use something like this for the scale

     pos = get(gca, 'position');
     tmpc = caxis;
     maxplot = tmpc(2);
     h = cbar; cla;
     map = colormap;
     n = size(map,1);
     cols = [ceil(n/2):n]';
     image([0 1],linspace(0,maxplot,length(cols)),[cols cols]);
     tick = linspace(0, maxplot, maxplot+1);
     set(gca, 'ytickmode', 'manual', 'YAxisLocation', 'right',
'xtick', [], ...
         'ytick', tick, 'yticklabel', round(10.^-tick*1000)/1000);
     xlabel('');