[Eeglablist] .bdf data converted to microvolts

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 18 03:39:52 PDT 2008

Dear Abigail,

are you using a custom program to record BDF files. We are using Alois
Schlogl function in the BIOSIG toolbox

http://biosig.sourceforge.net/

to import data so I would first download the latest version of his
toolbox to see if you still experience the problem when importing the
data from the command line (sopen and sread functions) and then get
back to him if you still experience problems.

Best regards,

Arno