[Eeglablist] compare different electrode setups

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 18 03:44:14 PDT 2008

Dear Nikolai,

yes, this is not a problem. If you are using ICA within a STUDY,
EEGLAB will use the interpolated ICA scalp maps (at each pixel in 2-
D). We did that so you could work with several subjects having scanned
electrode position and take advantage of that information. If you are
not using ICA components, EEGLAB will still average signal based on
channel labels, but may interpolate missing channels if you have
similar montages. By default if you have two montages, it will
interpolate all the electrode of montage 2 in montage 1 and vice versa
so you will be able to look at scalp map and specific electrodes in
all subjects.

Best regards,

Arno