[Eeglablist] automatic epoch rejection

Brion Woroch bworoch2 at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 22 15:34:58 PDT 2008

Thanks Manos,
You are correct, but setting a low threshold also seems to detect
things that are not eyeblinks, such as alpha noise, fluctuating
channels, HF noise, etc.   When I set a low threshold for detecting
eyeblinks and it seems to detect them just fine.  However, it also
marks any epoch for rejection in which any one of the scalp channels
fluctuates above that threshold.  I am looking for a way to either
restrict the thresholded fluctuation detection to the EOG channels or
set a low threshold to EOG channels and a less conservative threshold
to the scalp electrodes.
Brion