[Eeglablist] crossf function option 'alpha' usage

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 2 09:53:28 PST 2008

Dear Kyongsik,

the coherence values returned are not masked by significance. To mask
them you need to use the 'cohboot' threshold values. There is one
threshold value for each frequency in 'cohboot', so you need to use
repmat to make 'cohboot' the same size as 'coh'

mask    = coh > repmat(cohboot, [ 1 size(coh,2) ]); % mask of 0 and 1
figure; imagesc(timesout, freqsout, coh .* mask); % plot
cl = caxis; caxis([-cl(2) cl(2)]); % color axis