[Eeglablist] crossf function option 'alpha' usage

Kyongsik Yun yunks at kaist.ac.kr
Sat Nov 1 04:41:32 PDT 2008

I used
[coh,mcoh,timesout,freqsout,cohboot,cohangles]= pop_newcrossf( eeg, 1, i, j,
[-2000  1998], [3         0.5] ,'type', 'phasecoher', 'topovec', [i  j],
'elocs', chanlocs, 'chaninfo', chaninfo, *'alpha', 0.01*,'padratio', 4);

I obtained 'coherence' color coded time-frequency map. I saw the
non-significant output values as green in the map.
As far as I know, this 'coherence' values is in the variable 'coh'. However,
I cannot find any '0' values in 'coh', while the map shows 'green'.
This is strange.

*I want to get statistically significant 'phase coherence' values using
option 'alpha', but I think I misued the option 'alpha' or something.*

Thank you.

Kyongsik Yun