[Eeglablist] Unequal group size and STUDY use

Hamish INNES-BROWN HINNES-BROWN at bionicear.org
Sun Nov 30 14:41:43 PST 2008

Hi Micheal, yep, the same thing happens with my data.

I can get ERSP and ITC statistics with unequal groups, but not ERP
stats.

At the moment I plan to work out how run the stats myself, either using
the EEGLAB data structure or by exporting, but I haven't started that.

I too would be glad of any pointers antone can give!

Hamish Innes-Brown
Senior Research Assistant

The Bionic Ear Institute
c/o St Vincents Hospital