[Eeglablist] Unequal group size and STUDY use

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 2 00:32:40 PST 2008

Dear Hamish,

A related problem was that whenever you have channels without
coordinate, the interpolation function was not functioning. I have
fixed this problem and I will send you off the eeglablist some
functions to test that.

In general, I would strongly recommend to use the current version over
the 6.01 "stable" version of EEGLAB which is more than 1 year and a
half old.