[Eeglablist] NEUROMATH Workshop Leuven 2009

Neuromath neuromath at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Dec 2 02:36:12 PST 2008

- - - Apologies for multiple posting - - -

Dear colleagues,

we have the honor to present you the next NEUROMATH Workshop which will
be held in Leuven, Belgium on the 12th and 13th of March 2009 and to
which you are all warmly invited.
The NEUROMATH Workshop brings together experts in advanced processing
methods for brain activity from several leading European research
institutions. The workshop aims at interdisciplinary discussions between
scientists and professionals from different fields including medicine,
physics, engineering, biology, information technology, computer science
and others engaged in research in this area.

The workshop will take place in the beautiful Arenberg Castle close to
the engineering faculty. You are invited to submit an abstract for
poster or oral presentation. Abstracts must be submitted through e-mail
before the 15th of December 2008.

More information can be found on our conference website
www.esat.kuleuven.be/scd/neuromath. For further questions do not
hesitate to contact us on neuromath at esat.kuleuven.be. We would also be
very thankful if you could circulate this announcement to your e-mail
list for maximal diffusion of the workshop.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to meet you all in
Leuven,

Best regards,

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Sabine Van Huffel and Bart Vanrumste