[Eeglablist] interpolation problem

Andrea Handl andrea at handl.hu
Tue Dec 2 14:18:47 PST 2008

Hi there,

I wanted to interpolate channels for all subjects in a study that I
created. Interestingly, I could start interpolation and did not get an
error message, but the process of interpolation would not really start.
This way, I could wait for hours for something to happen without any
succes. So it seemed to me that the process got stuck in a kind of loop
without showing any error message.
Finally I found out that I can run the interpolation when I exclude
certain subjects from the study. I just dont understand why. Exclusion
criteria seems completely independent of number of channels that need to
be interpolated.
Does anyone have any suggestion what I could try to make things work
with all subjects?

Thanks a lot!
Andrea

PS: I also did have the previously discussed problem with ERP plotting
for unequal group sizes and with the new std_erpplot.m function Arno
posted, the plotting works really well!