[Eeglablist] interpolation problem

Hilla Jakoby jakobyhi at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 02:00:46 PST 2008

Hi Andrea,

I had the same problem with interpolation in the STUDY interface, the process seemed to begin but was stuck with no error message. Eventually, I did the interpolation from the command line (eeg_interp function) for each subject separately. After all subjects had the same number of electrodes I've built the STUDY. Then after using the new std_erpplot.m function all worked well with an unequal number of subjects in each group.
Hope that helps, Hilla

Ph.D. student, Gonda brain research center
Bar-Ilan University, Israel