[Eeglablist] You have only one week to submit your abstracts for NEUROMATH Workshop Leuven 2009

Neuromath neuromath at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Dec 9 00:55:22 PST 2008

- - - Apologies for multiple posting - - -

Dear colleagues,

*call for abstracts* --> *deadline: 15 December 2008*

The next NEUROMATH Workshop will be held in Leuven, Belgium on the 12th
and 13th of March 2009. Since our submission deadline is approaching, we
would like to warmly invite you to submit your abstracts as soon as
possible.

The NEUROMATH Workshop brings together experts in advanced processing
methods for brain activity from several leading European research
institutions. The workshop aims at interdisciplinary discussions between
scientists and professionals from different fields including medicine,
physics, engineering, biology, information technology, computer science
and others engaged in research in this area.

More information can be found in attachment and on our conference
website www.esat.kuleuven.be/scd/neuromath. For further questions do not
hesitate to contact us on neuromath at esat.kuleuven.be.
Please disseminate this message as widely as possible.

We hope to meet you all in Leuven,

Best regards,

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Sabine Van Huffel and Bart Vanrumste