[Eeglablist] ERP PCA Toolkit posted

Joseph Dien jdien07 at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 08:42:44 PST 2008

I've just posted a new update to the ERP PCA Toolkit (version 1.3).
For those working with ERP datasets, it provides routines that
facilitate applying PCA and ICA to ERP datasets (ICA using EEGlab's
excellent runICA function, which would also need to be installed).  It
also now includes an automatic blink correction tool that removes
eyeblinks using ICA.  Thirdly, it includes a function for carrying out
robust inferential statistical tests (an ANOVA algorithm that is
robust to violations of ANOVA assumptions).  I should be publishing a
formal treatment of the eyeblink correction tool soon.  I've been
using both of these latter tools for some time and have had positive
experiences with them.

You can download the Toolkit at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/erppcatoolkit/

If you wish to be informed of new releases, please be sure to sign up
for the mailing list:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Joe