[Eeglablist] Variable length epoching

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Dec 19 21:05:51 PST 2008

Dear Sharareh,

if you have 7 types of trials, then you will need 7 datasets to handle
them in EEGLAB. If you are just interested in time-frequency
decompositions, the newtimef function allows you to define portions of
data of unequal length on the continuous data to contrast between 2
conditions.

Hope this helps,

Arno