[Eeglablist] MEG tutorial?

Bill Prinzmetal wprinz at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 7 13:02:28 PST 2011

Does anyone have a tutorial or sample data set for MEG data and
EEGLB.  Even a small "toy" experiment.  EEGLAB is pretty easy with
the excellent tutorial.  I will have access to some MEG data and I an
not sure what preprocessing is necessary.
Thanks
Only muggles talk of mind 'reading'.  The mind is not a book to be
opened at will and examined a leisure.  Thoughts are not sketched on
the insides of skulls to be pursued by any invader.  The mind is a
complex and many layered thing.     ~ Professor Severus Snape
Bill Prinzmetal
Psychology Department
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720
wprinz at berkeley.edu
(510)643-7635 work; (510)236-5013 home; (510)685-8623 cell