[Eeglablist] Epilepsy data

Matthias Dümpelmann matthias.duempelmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 28 00:54:09 PST 2011

Dear Asha,

the University of Freiburg offers access to a set of intracranial EEG
data, which was set up in the context of seizure prediction:

http://epilepsy.uni-freiburg.de/freiburg-seizure-prediction-project/eeg-database

It can be applied to have access to these data set for academic research
purposes.

Bye,

Matthias

On 2/24/11 5:34 AM, Asha wrote:
> Hai all,
>            I would like to know whether there are intracranial
> epileptic eeg data freely available for download..this is for purely
> research purpose..
>
> Regards,
>

>             Asha

Viele Gruesse