[Eeglablist] updates ANT CNT importer

ruud kalis rkalis at ant-neuro.com
Thu Mar 3 00:17:49 PST 2011

FYI,

There have been some requests lately to provide a 64 bit Windows version
of the following methods read_eep_cnt, read_eep_avr and write_eep_cnt.
These have been posted on this list a couple of days ago. I would also
like to announce that we compiled 64 bit linux versions of these methods
this week. They can be found on:

http://www.ant-neuro.com/download/misc

We currently provide pre-compiled binaries for Windows (32 bit - *.dll
and 64 bit, *.mexw64), Linux (32 bit - *.mexglx and 64 bit - *.mexa64)
and Max (PowerPC - *.mexmac). please contact us at support at ant-neuro.com
in case you want to use these methods on another system (currently
missing are the *.mexsol for Solaris 2 and *.mexmaci for Mac Intel).

Kind regards,
ruud kalis