[Eeglablist] ANT read_eep_cnt 64 bit version

ruud kalis rkalis at ant-neuro.com
Thu Mar 3 00:59:32 PST 2011

Dear mr Haass,

These positions are included in the standard.elc file that comes with
the ASA installation. This file can be found in <installation
folder>\data\electrodes\

Attached to this email are the standard electrode files for Waveguard
Duke 32, 64 and 128 cap.

Kind regards,
ruud kalis

Am 01/03/2011 00:22, schrieb Haass, Michael Joseph:

> Thanks for sharing this Balaji, I was just now looking for this same
> thing!
>
> Does anyone have a channel locations file for ANT's waveguard DUKE 128
> cap?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Haass
>
> **

Ruud Kalis
Product Manager
ANT (Advanced Neuro Technology)
eemagine GmbH, Berlin, Germany
T: +49 (0)30 2904 8404
F: +49 (0)30 2904 8405
I: www.ant-neuro.com
===
This message, including attachments, may contain confidential information that is proprietary and/or legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy, forward, or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without permission of the sender. Thank you for helping us to maintain the confidentiality of this information.