[Eeglablist] RegIca AR and SCRLS algorithm

Μανούσος Κλάδος mklados at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:22:37 PDT 2011

Dear Mahesh,

Let me understand something. In this kind of dataset ICA is running and the problem is with the regression part? If
so you can perform reg in smaller segments of ics... Also you are able to try another regression scheme based one a single step regression and not in adaptive filters...

Also watch your eog signals ... You have 4 channels but from these channels 2 bipolar signals are obtained  which are going to be used as an input in every adaptive filter...

Everything you need About regica I am available for all of you in my e-mail or even better at Skype(mklados) you can also follow me at twitter (@mklados) where future versions of regica will be announced as well as many other artifact rejection and neuroscientific staff will be pointed

Sincerely yours
Manousos Klados

P.S.

Which is Florian?