[Eeglablist] Reading XLTEK EEG (Rajeev Yadav)

Andrew Goldfine andygoldfine at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:40:16 PDT 2011

We record using XLTEK as well but there's no easy way to get the data into
matlab. We use the File / Export command and export the data of interest as
a .txt file. We then wrote some matlab code to read in the .txt file and
convert it to a .mat file which we can then import into eeglab. Let me know
if you need help.

AMG