[Eeglablist] Uniform epoching my EEG data

Arnaldo Batista agb at fct.unl.pt
Mon Apr 11 11:47:05 PDT 2011

Dear all,

We are using the physionet EEG epilepsy database which features continues
EEG data (23 channels).

We would like to analyze this data on fixed successive 4096 (samples) data
chunks, so we would need to divide the continuous signal on epochs with 4096
samples each. We would be left with around 200 epochs (per channel) to
process.

How can we, under EEGLAB, to epoch our signal in this way?

Thanks in advance

Arnaldo Batista