[Eeglablist] does electrode order have to be same across SS at study level?

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:25:47 PDT 2011

Hi all.

Arno/Dev... can you tell me if the order of electrodes (for the same montage) has to be identical across subjects at the study level? I get the message that *montages are different* but they're actually not - just the order of electrodes differs.

I have started to dig through the code but if you can advise that'll be helpful. If the electrode order needs to be the same... is there a tool out there that can be used to reorganize electrodes (e.g., alphabetically) If there is no tool - can you tell me whether there are any other fields other than .chaninfo/.chanlocs and obviously .data that need to be corrected?

Best ~
Agatha

Agatha Lenartowicz, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Scholar