[Eeglablist] trialinfo, and "scan" a set file?

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Fri Apr 15 01:50:35 PDT 2011

I'm looking at the documentation on std_maketrialinfo in the wiki:

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_07:EEGLAB_Study_Data_Structures#The_STUDY.changrp_sub-structure

and wondering how to "scan the set file to update scans the EEG.event structure for each dataset and add a relevant field for the time locking event (event at time 0) of each data trial".  my scripting fu isn't quite up to this.  i've got complex event codes in each epoch, andwould love to add several fields to each epoch for later use.  i'm assuming that by doing this, and then calculating channel measures including trial info, those variables will show up in the design variables for a Study.

Best,
Andrew