[Eeglablist] trialinfo, and "scan" a set file?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu May 12 21:45:45 PDT 2011

Dear Andrew,

this is done automatically. As long as the fields are present in your dataset even structure, they will be visible when you create a STUDY. Now a small caviat: only the values for the time-locking events are reflected in the STUDY (values of the fields for the events at time 0).

For instance, if you have recorded reaction time for each trial and would like to process them at the STUDY level (for instance, create designs that compares trials with fast reaction times with trials with slow reaction times), you will need to create a field name "reaction_time" (for instance - any other field name will do) in the event structure and place the value of the reaction time in it for all time locking events.