[Eeglablist] .xyz coordinates

Lorena Nardi lorena.nardi at live.com
Tue May 24 08:14:42 PDT 2011

Hello all,
I want to use a .xyz file with electrodes coordinates in Brainstorm. The problem is that the electrodes coordinates I am using are not in the same coordinates system that Brainstorm uses. In Bainstorm's tutorial said that all the surfaces, sensors and additional points are converted into Brainstorm's system (SCS System) when they are imported in Brainstorm, so I figured I didn't need to perform the transformation between systems. This didn't work, so I don't know what I should do.
Thank you,
Lorena