[Eeglablist] Interpolating for certain Epochs within a channel

Nasser Mourad nmourad_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 01:06:10 PDT 2011

Dear Fendgi

Try the Artifact Blocking (AB) algorithm. We have developed this algorithm to
remove high amplitude artifacts from infants' EEG data. Here is a link to the
paper describing the algorithm and its performance.
http://www.psychology.mcmaster.ca/ljt/AB%20method%20clinical%20neurophys.pdf

Best,
Nasser

________________________________