[Eeglablist] Interpolating for certain Epochs within a channel

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 9 21:13:40 PDT 2011

Dear Fendgi,

there is no tools to our knowledge to perform the type of rejection your are mentioning from within EEGLAB. However, it should not be too hard to program using existing EEGLAB tools. For example, a parameter could be added to the eeg_interp function to interpolate specific channels for a single dataset epoch.