[Eeglablist] 64 Channel Neuroscan .loc file

Harsha Halahalli hnharsha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:15:58 PDT 2011

Hi! Steuart,
When you open a .cnt file in Neuroscan Edit, Navigate to "Channel Layout" in
the "Edit" menu. This will present a window for viewing and editing channel
information. Here, you will find a "Export (or save?) channel locations"
options which will allow you you save the channel information (labels,
locations) etc as an ASCII file which is readable by EEGLAB.

Regards
Harsha

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:41 PM, <sot004 at latech.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wandering if anyone knows where I can get the .loc file for a 64
> channel neuroscan system. I looked through the website and saw a link
> to a dave.zip which seems to be a dead link. I also downloaded the
> cap64.map file not realizing that EEGLAB doesn't read .map files. Any
> help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Steuart

Harsha Halahalli, MD
Research Associate, Multi-modal Brain Image Analysis Laboratory (MBIAL)
Department of Psychiatry
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Bangalore - 560029, INDIA