[Eeglablist] Name conflicts between EEGLab and MATLAB builtin functions

Etienne B. Roesch etienne.roesch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:49:55 PDT 2011

Dear Simon,

Thank you! Removing the 'octavefunc' folder altogether did remove the warnings I mentioned, but created the following warnings ;)

Warning: "/Applications/eeglab10_2_2_2b/functions/octavefunc" not found in path.
> In rmpath at 58
  In eeglab at 222
  In eeglab at 882

I realise that these functions are not essential for eeglab, however, and warnings popping up such as these must only be a side effect of using Matlab 2010a (7.10), which must be a pickier version than its predecessors. Lines 222 and 882 are only about figuring out if it is running on Matlab or Octave anyway.

Thank you again for your help!

Etienne