[Eeglablist] Name conflicts between EEGLab and MATLAB builtin functions

Simon-Shlomo Poil simonshlomo.poil at cncr.vu.nl
Thu Jun 30 06:52:07 PDT 2011

Dear Etienne,

I believe these functions are related to Octave not Matlab (Octave is
an open-source 'matlab-like' program).

I recommend to just delete the 'octavefunc' folder. These functions
are only there to make EEGlab work in Octave...

-Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil

Neuronal Oscillations and Cognition Group (NOC)
Department of Integrative Neurophysiology (INF)
Center for Neurogenomics and Cognitive Research (CNCR)
Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam
VU University Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1085, Room B-435
1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands