[Eeglablist] newtimef with independent components

Cigir Kalfaoglu c.kalfaoglu at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 11:09:29 PDT 2011

Hello,

A simple question with possibly a one line answer:

I am trying to calculate ERSP/ITC differences between conditions using
newtimef. However, I would like to use data from independent components,
rather than channels when doing so. I know pop_newtimef has the option
to do this via the key 'typeproc', but I couldn't get pop_newtimef to
work with two datasets.

Is there a way to analyse independent components using newtimef, or
alternatively, to use pop_newtimef with 2 datasets?

Thank you,