[Eeglablist] newtimef with independent components

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Thu Sep 8 09:21:37 PDT 2011

Hi Cigir,

The following call to newtimef should compare the independent
component #1 of dataset #1 to dataset #2.

figure;
newtimef({ALLEEG(1).icaact(1,:,:), ALLEEG(2).icaact(1,:,:)}, ...
		EEG.pnts, ...
		[EEG.xmin EEG.xmax]*1000, ...
		EEG.srate, ...
		[3 0.5] , ...
		'topovec', EEG.icawinv(:,1), ...
		'elocs', EEG.chanlocs, ...
		'chaninfo', EEG.chaninfo, ...
		'baseline',[0], ...
		'plotphase', 'off', ...
		'padratio', 1);

James Desjardins
Technician, MA Student
Department of Psychology, Behavioural Neuroscience
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
L2S 3A1