[Eeglablist] Data imported from SPM

Muhammad Adeel Parvaz mparvaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 12:57:06 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I am fairly new to EEGlab. I have imported an averaged EEG (ERP) file into
EEG LAB from SPM. On the main window, everything seems correct beside the
"Events = 3" which I am not sure what it means. The file has 4 grand
averages (4 conditions), which I think is shown by "Epochs = 4".

Other issue is that the channel locations seem OK, as shown by the channel
location plot. but when i try to plot the EEG plot [using eegpolt()] data,
eeglab gives me an error

EEGLAB error in function eegplot() at line 1304
Index exceeds matrix dimension.

The scalp map also seem to have a problem. The scalp map seems flat and with
colors (blue and yellow) by either ears only. The range of the colorbar is
from -3705 to 3705. 3705 is the actually number of time points per epoch in
my data. When plotting using pop_spectopo() I get this error "Matrix
dimensions must agree". ERP map in 3D gives an error "Pop_headplot: cannot
find spline file, aborting ..."

However it does plot the channel ERP image [using erpimage()] for each
channel.

Could someone please help me out troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks
- Muhammad