[Eeglablist] 2x2 Study Results - how to view the main effects?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 31 21:31:04 PDT 2011

Dear Agatha,

yes, this information may be retrieved on the command line and calculated using the statcond function.
However, for practical purpose, it might be easier to simply add a few designs. For example, if you are dealing with group x condition, create 2 additional designs, one for groups only and one for conditions only.

Arno