[Eeglablist] Dealing with braids or cornrows

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:20:55 PST 2011

yes, we used 128 and 256 egi nets, not individual trode application like
Erin
 individual electrode application would allow you to work around some
issues.
Note that various kinds of hair oil, pomades, etc... also affect the signal
and are more likely in some populations. I found those participants that
took out
their cornrows or braids tended to oil up their hair and scalp before
coming in,
'although we asked for hair to be fully cleaned and natural.