[Eeglablist] CUDAICA: GPU Optimization of Infomax-ICA EEG Analysis

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:31:01 PDT 2012

Greetings Juan,

Can you provide some more information about

...on MacOS...
1. How much minimal RAM is needed to run CUDAICA ?
2. Whether it runs on Mac OS 10.6 ?
3. Whether any of the needed downloads (such as Xcode from Appstore) have a
specific cost ?
4. How to check that whatever graphics card we have is compatible with
CUDICA ?
5. As per a recent question on eeglab list, is it possible to use similar
functionality to speed up other processes
such as study precomputation in eeglab ?

Thanks for any information you can provide! please feel free to refer to
specific parts of the documentation as necessary.

Best wishes,
Tarik